Rice students with their cars will be waiting for you at Entrance 16 (Greenbriar Parking Lot). They will be shuttling parents and students from there to Sewall Hall from 8:15am to 9:00am. Sewall Hall is Building #39 on the map of Rice accessible either through clicking on the first picture or the above link. Greenbriar Lot has a $3 parking fee. Want more parking options? See Rice’s parking facilities and rate information here:
DRIVING SOUTH DOWN GREENBRIAR DR.:
– Turn left onto Rice Blvd.
– Turn right into Entrance #16
DRIVING SOUTH DOWN MAIN ST.:
– Turn right onto Sunset Blvd. (do not enter Rice University)
– Sunset Blvd turns into Rice Blvd, continue onto Rice Blvd. (follow the outer perimeter of the campus)
– Turn left into Entrance #16
DRIVING NORTH UP MAIN ST.:
– Turn left onto University Blvd.
– Turn right into Entrance #13A
– Park in the northeast corner of the parking lot, closest to the stadium and Rice Blvd. (closest to Entrance #16)